On the 10 June 2013, a number of minor changes to the Immigration Rules have been published which will come into force on 1 July 2013.
* changes to the documents required for approved English language tests;
* clarification that 'regulated financial institutions' means those regulated to provide personal savings accounts or student loans;
* more legal courses are now exempt from the time limit on study for Tier 4 student visas; and
* a resident labour market test is not needed for applications for a religious worker (Tier 5) extension.
* some minor updates and clarifications to the family Immigration Rules;
* changes to the list of financial institutions in Bangladesh and Ghana from which documents can be verified.